The Herndon Festival is now accepting food vendor applications for 2019. The Herndon Festival brings in about 20 food vendors each year. Food vendors need to submit an application by Friday, February 8. Potential new food vendors to our Festival need to submit photos of their booth display/food truck, a menu consisting of no more than 6 items, and a reference sheet with contacts for 3 previous events worked.
Here is a quick checklist to review before submitting your application:
• Completed & signed application
• Complete menu
• Photo of booth/food truck - new food vendors only
• Deposit of $100 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon)
• Clean-up deposit $250 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon)
• References (largest 3 events in the past 12 months) - new food vendors only
All potential food vendors must review the Herndon Festival Food Vendor Statement of Understanding before submitting an application.