The Herndon Festival brings in about 24 food vendors each year. Previous food vendors need to submit an application by Friday, March 4 at 5:00pm. Potential new food vendors to our Festival need to submit photos of their booth display/food truck, a menu consisting of no more than 6 items, and a reference sheet with contacts for 3 previous events worked and applications are due by Friday, March 4 at 5:00pm.
Here is a quick check list to review before submitting your application:
- Completed & signed application
- Complete menu
- Photo of booth/food truck - new food vendors only
- Deposit of $100 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon) – returning vendors
- Clean-up deposit $250 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon) - returning vendors
- References (largest 3 events in past 12 months) - new food vendors only
All potential food vendors must review the Herndon Festival Food Vendor Statement of Understanding before submitting an application.