The Herndon Festival brings in about 24 food vendors each year. Food vendors need to submit an application by Friday, February 2 at 5:00pm. Potential new food vendors to our Festival need to submit photos of their booth display/food truck, a menu consisting of no more than six items and please highlight your top four items.
Here is a quick checklist to review before submitting your application:
- Completed & signed application
- Complete menu
- Photo of booth/food truck - new food vendors only
- Deposit of $100 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon) - returning vendors
- Clean-up deposit $250 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon) - returning vendors
- References (largest 3 events in past 12 months) - new food vendors only
All potential food vendors must review the Food Vendor Statement of Understanding before submitting an application.
View a map of Downtown Herndon and the Herndon Festival site.