The Herndon Festival brings in about 20 food vendors each year. Potential new food vendors to our Festival need to submit photos of their booth display/food truck, a menu consisting of no more than 6 items, and a reference sheet with contacts for 3 previous events worked with completed applications.
All Food Vendor applications are are due by Friday, February 7 at 5:00pm.
Here is a quick list to review before submitting your application:
• Completed & signed application
• Complete menu with beverages listed
• Photo of booth/food truck - new food vendors only
• Deposit of $100 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon) – returning vendors
• Clean-up deposit $250 (credit card or check payable to Town of Herndon) - returning vendors
• References (largest 3 events in past 12 months) - new food vendors only
All potential food vendors must review the Herndon Festival Food Vendor Statement of Understanding before submitting an application.