34th Annual Herndon Festival
The Town of Herndon Parks and Recreation Department is preparing to host the largest free event in Northern Virginia - the 34th Annual Herndon Festival in historic downtown Herndon, Virginia May 29-June 1, 2014.
This is a town-wide event and attracts over 80,000 people from the greater Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. There is no admission fee to enter the Herndon Festival.
There is a large array of activities to keep festival patrons entertained:
- Live Entertainment on Three Stages
- Carnival Rides and Games
- Fireworks Displays on Thursday and Saturday
- Arts & Crafts Show including a Fine Arts Division
- Children's Entertainment
- Children's Hands-On Art Activities
- Business Exposition
- 10k & 5k Races (at the Herndon Community Center)
- Model Railway Exhibit
- International Foods