34th Annual Herndon Festival
The Town of Herndon Parks and Recreation Department is preparing to host the largest free event in Northern Virginia - the 34th Annual Herndon Festival in historic downtown Herndon, Virginia May 29-June 1, 2014.
This is a town-wide event and attracts over 80,000 people from the greater Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. There is no admission fee to enter the Herndon Festival.
If you would like to be part of the Herndon Festival, click here for more information.
There is a large array of activities to keep festival patrons entertained:
- Live Entertainment on Three Stages
- Carnival Rides and Games
- Fireworks Displays on Thursday and Saturday
- Arts & Crafts Show including a Fine Arts Division
- Children's Hands-On Art Activities
- Business Exposition
- 10k & 5k Races (at the Herndon Community Center)
- Model Railway Exhibit
- International Foods
- New this year - NoVA E-Sports Cup